Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Game 49 - vs. Predators

I'm just nauseous with optimism.

In fact, I've made a conscious decision to stay on the bandwagon this year. I think this is a good team, a talented team, and I think we'll make it.

As an aside, on Team1040 David Pratt says he wants to see "Vigneault literally snap!" What, like the Fonz?

Optimistic prediction: This team picks itself up by its bootstraps and punches Nashville right in the mouth. Sundin scores, Bieksa scores, Salo scores twice. Brutal performance by the Preds. 6-1 romp for the Nuckleheads.

Pessimistic prediction: Not again. A relatively good defensive effort is squandered by an impotent offense. Luongo tries to bar the door but it's not good enough. 2-0 loss to the Preds, with the second going into the empty net.

As of quarter-to-five tonight I am feeling: OPTIMISTIC! Go Canucks GO! Canucks win!

No comments: